RMA Submittal Form (USA or Canada Customers ONLY)Welcome to our Instant RMA for your ASUS product. Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with your RMA instructions and RMA checklist form that will need to be included with your returned ASUS product. Please be sure to read the documents thoroughly for important information prior to returning your ASUS product to our repair center.
A few helpful tips when completing the request for an Instant RMA:
- You may only request for one ASUS product at a time. If you are needing RMA’s for multiple products, please complete a new form for each product. Do not provide additional serial #’s in the brief description, as they will not be included in the RMA and will cause a delay in processing your RMA at time of receiving.
- Instant RMA will be provided for ASUS products that are In-Warranty and are manufactured in the North America region (United States and Canada only). If your product is outside the manufacturer warranty term, you may still complete the web form, but you must upload a copy of your proof of purchase for warranty validation and you will receive a Case#.
- Pay close attention to the return shipping address. Different ASUS product lines return may have a different repair center location. If the product is sent to the wrong repair facility expect delays in processing your ASUS RMA.
- Possible reasons for not receiving an Instant RMA# and will receive a case# only:
- Incorrect Serial#: <<Click Here**>> to review serial # format and possible locations. Please take the serial# from the physical ASUS product, as the original box may differ.
- Product is out of warranty, be sure to upload a copy of your proof of purchase.
- Product is not manufactured in the NA region